At the center of the Lambrusco area of excellence for production, in 1925 were born Lombardini Cellars, still located in the original site, in the historic center of the beautiful Gonzaga Novellara, land of art and traditions. Grandfather Angelo, a man of certain entrepreneurial genius, first founded the centenary "Bar Roma" under the arcades of the square with the annexed first cinema "Cinema Elios", which after the restoration became Sala Degustazione. This was followed by the installation of the first fuel pump in the lower Reggio area opposite the bar and the resale of heavy industrial oils along Via Cavour. Finally, the Lacantina dei vini was founded, which documents a chapter in the history of the Lombardini family from the beginning of the last century to the present.
It is like flipping through the old register of a spontaneous born work like a child's smile. So Marco Lombardini, now remained the owner of the company, has been able to cultivate his passion for Lambrusco, holding high the company name and managed to convey the same spirit to his daughtersChiara, commercial director, Cecilia, sommelier responsible for quality control and laboratory technician, and Virginia, administrative manager, who accompany him in the management of the cellar.