Vittorio Foradori in 1939 buys the farm in Mezzolombardo and begins the history of the winery. After Vittorio, in 1984 the management of the winery passed to his daughter Elisabetta who immediately engaged in the enhancement of the indigenous vines: the teroldego. Elisabetta, driven by the great passion and knowledge acquired during her studies, sees in the teroldego the native grape variety that best expresses the territory of the Campo Rotaliano. Since 2002 Foradori has completely converted to biodynamics and after a few years Demeter certification arrives. Today the cellar has about 28 hectares.