Vino Veritas - Italian Wine Shop



The Dartigalongue distillery can proudly bear the title of the longest-running producer of Bas Armagnac in history, tracing its origins back to the period of the reign of Louis-Philippe, back in 1838 to be precise. At the end of the 1930s, the founder Pascal Dartigalongue founded the maison in Nogaro, in the heart of the Gascogne region, in the south-west of France, and then bought the vineyards in the seventies of the nineteenth century. "Lacroutz" by Salles d'Armagnac, still belonging to the company today. We are talking about a story that sees at its base a perfect mix of tradition and foresight, thanks to which the Dartigalongue winery is step by step and has become a real institution in the Armagnac. According to the family tradition, that the descendants of Pascal follow the letter, distilling only and exclusively the wines obtained from local cru renowned for refinement and elegance, Bas Armagnac Dartigalongue is produced for 75% by column distillation, and for the remaining 25% with the charentais alembic, then mixed and left to age in oak barrels of four hundred liters, dating back to the nineteenth century. It is these historic barrels that allow a perfect mix between the product and the tannins of the wood, necessary to give the Armagnac its color as well as the traditional aroma. The work of the company starts, however, from the work among the rows, where the plants are reared with care, method and rigor, in full respect of the environment, nature and ecosystem. Currently the winery belongs and is managed by successive generations who came after Pascal Dartigalongue, but the production methods remained those of a time, strictly legal to the local traditions. In the best years, as always, millesimati distillates continue to be produced, which together with the other distillates, constitute a range of labels of the highest level, certainly among the most prestigious that can be found throughout the French Bas Armagnac region

1 - 18 of 3 Articles shown Articles per Page: 18 | 36 | 54
Vino Veritas snc di Bigliardi Simone e Giordani Fabio
Vino Veritas snc di Bigliardi Simone e Giordani Fabio
Via Don Pasquino Borghi, 12 - 42017 Novellara Reggio Nell'Emilia ITALIA
p.i. 02660520350

TEL: 0039 3663438915
Find us on :
Payment Methods
Pay in advance via bank transfer Pay in advance via bank transfer
Klarna (Sofort) Klarna (Sofort)
Paypal Paypal
Creditcard Creditcard